Click the links or contact me for the details!
- Guatemala Reset Wellness retreat with Traverse Journeys: 2023 dates to be announced
- Heart Wisdom retreat: Yoga + Mayan Cosmovision (with Lieke Moras + Mayan elders): 2023 dates to be announced
- The Path of Beauty: Yoga + Ritual with Ash Fletcher: Feb. 4-10 * details coming soon
- Writing Down the Chakras: open dates (7-night personal or small group retreat)
- Mother-Daughter retreat: July 9-15 (6 nights)
Join Michelle and friends for a week-long immersion in yoga and nature at beautiful Lake Atitlan in the western highlands of Guatemala.
Intentionally slow down, revitalize and reconnect with your true nature through the practices of yoga, mindfulness and so much more.
Spark your sense of wonder with the incredible vistas of volcanoes, sparkling lake, and vast sky.
Come on an unforgettable inner and outer journey. Enjoy healthy and delicious vegetarian meals and herbal teas.
Open to all levels of experience!
Day 1: Arrive and Ground
It’s ideal to book a morning flight that arrives in the early afternoon in Guatemala. From La Aurora International Airport (GUA) in Guatemala City to Lake Atitlan, it’s a scenic drive (approximately 3.5 hours) across Guatemala’s mountainous landscape. In Panajachel, you’ll board a private boat for a 10-minute boat ride to the retreat center dock.
Gathering together this evening we’ll enjoy a delicious welcome dinner full of fresh, ingredients while meeting one another and setting our intentions for the retreat.
We spend time each day in sessions that weave breath, movement, meditation, and writing. There’s also plenty of free time for massage, hot tub, rest, swimming, hiking, and exploring Mayan villages.
Sample Daily Schedule
- 8:00 breakfast
- 9:30-11:00 yoga
- 1:00 lunch
- (optional/2 days of the week) 2:00 ceremony (sweat lodge, cacao or sound healing)
- 4:30-6:00 yoga + writing workshop
- 6:30 dinner
Day 8: Departure
In the morning, we’ll close our adventure together. You’ll depart Lake Atitlan heading for La Aurora International Airport (GUA) in Guatemala City… or spend a couple of days in Antigua, a picturesque colonial city, to integrate your experiences and learnings from the retreat.
Sign up today!
Please connect with Michelle for more information or to join a retreat.
A 50% deposit is required to hold your space.